Farm house Inspired DIY wall Relief
You can make your own farm house wall is inspired, a relief with a square wood-and wood-Form – simply add your favorite to personalize the papers!
man sent Podger Walter recently me one of his pumpkin-jack-magnets, and really made my Halloween. If you haven’t to his Etsy shop in a while, pop over and buy a Christmas gift for a beloved friend or family member. My mother loves pigs, so guess which items to buy from his shop, I’ll? Shh – don’t tell her!
another gift my mom would like, in any case, this French Provincial rooster wall relief of Walter. It would look great in your kitchen, and guessing I’m in, it could look amazing in them. Take a look at Walter’s full instructions below.
The Christmas season will be here before you know it. I'm going to create tutorials that make great Christmas gifts. Here is a high-end project with a lot of attraction! I recently saw something similar at a high-end boutique . . . and I'm going to show you how you can make it for less. A little imagination, effort and time is all you need.
This stunning French provincial wall relief makes a beautiful addition to any kitchen decor.
farmhouse Inspired wall Relief
Some basic supplies and tools you will need for this project:
• 8 1/2″ x 9 1/4″ piece of wood
• tap cut out (for me in a thrift shop for 39 cents)
• Various cardstock (French pattern)
• Mod-hodgepodge Shine
• Mod-hodgepodge of Tools
• Any kind of picture hanger for the back
• paint FolkArt in the colors of your choice
step 1: the preparation
• Remove all prices and or sticker
• Easy to sand corners and edges
step 2: Prime
• you Bleed the two pieces with FolkArt paint (any color).
• Let it dry for at least 15 minutes.
step 3: color (OPTIONAL)
Paint the sides of the wood board. I used folk art licorice for the sides, because the matching cardstock I have for the board. This step is optional; you can cut the pages. Repeat this step for the rooster wood cutout. I used folk art Sunflower color, because the matching cardstock, have the selected I.
step 4: paper selection, cutting, and decoupage
• measure and cut by the Board of Directors.
• Trace of the tap on the selected paper and cut with scissors.
• Decoupage both parts.
• Let dry for 15 minutes.
step 5: Mount
you Close your hot glue gun!
• Use your glue gun, place a little hot glue on the back of the rooster.
• Fix the decoupaged tap on the center of the decoupaged board.
• Press on the tap for a few seconds.
• Seal the whole wall a relief with Mod smorgasbord and allow to dry for about 20 minutes.
step 6: Back of the wall-Relief Assembly
• Attach any type of picture hanger on the back.
• Add two rubber buffers at the bottom of the back wall relief (left and right).
That was easy and fun. Use a cut-out-shapes, vintage or new – craft stores have a large assortment to choose from. Some suggestions: use a fish shape for a cave or animals for a children's game room? Use Your Imagination . . .
And how the adoption of a “handmade” gift of the season this year would be? These make great Christmas gifts!