Faux Cookie Valentine's Day gift-day
This unique Valentine’s Day gift tag looks like a real cookie, but it’s really a salt dough ornament with fake jelly!
Vanessa Tried and True, has made the absolute best Valentine’s Day gift tags ever. If you’ll notice at the top, they look like real cookies!
8217;m looking forward, Vanessa here today to share the tutorial with you. I love your blog and your style. I'll have your share of your tutorial to your very special Valentine’s Day gift-day.
Add a super-sweet Valentine cookie DIY gift tag to a special gift and you’re sure to melt the heart! You’re some salt to go-pasta to start with.
I like homemade porridge’ simple recipe, but really, you can use all of them. And what a gift to add Tags to? You can visit Tried and True for the honey strawberry sugar scrub and free printable!
Valentine’s Day gift Tag
- bronzing-powder - (optional)
small piece of wire
Mod hodgepodge Dimensional Magic
gel food color
1. To prepare, cut and bake your "cookies." Big plus points if you are able, you are perfectly golden. If not, don't worry! We will solve it in the next step. Cool completelylet.br> 2. Now you can make your perfectly tanned biscuits . . . with bronzing powder. Brush the edges with a makeup brush and bronzer. You don't go too crazy. You want them to look like they are fresh out of the oven, not fresh from the Jersey Shore. You will not see more realistic now?
3. Attach a small piece of wire on the inner side of the rear cookie with strong adhesive.
4. Now for the fun part, making the jelly! First of all, to prevent a frame around the edge of the Cookies with the glue that the Dimensional Magic from the drain. A liberal amount of Dimensional magic to the center of the back of the cookie.
With the toothpick, mix in gel food coloring until you are satisfied with the color. Don't worry, if you don't add enough Dimensional magic, you can add more after the cookies are like a Sandwich put together.
Press the two cookies and lay completely flat to the Dimensional Magic is completely dry.
5. Once the Dimensional Magic is hard to go, you’re good with your Valentine’s Day gift-day! Just string your packaging tape through the small wire-and tape-a big, beautiful bow. I promise your Valentine will love you!
Please visit tried and True for more of Vanessa’s size.
For another fun gift idea for Valentine’s day, try this Valentine’s Day candy jar!